You do not need to see the doctor each time you need your repeat medication. The counterfoil on the right hand side of your prescription is the easiest way to order your repeat prescription as this details the exact details of your medication.
Methods for ordering prescriptions are:
- Coming into the surgery and putting your request in the prescription box.
- Posting your prescription to the surgery via Royal Mail (with the option to have it posted back to you, if you send a stamped self-addressed envelope).
- Fax the request to us on 0151 639 6512.
- Send us an e-mail to WICCG.Manor-Health-Centre@nhs.net
- Order online via Patient Access - this can also be downloaded as an App on your smart phone
Prescriptions received at the surgery will be ready for collection after 16:00 the following working day.
Patients on repeat medication will be asked to see a doctor, nurse practitioner or practice nurse at least once a year to review these regular medications and notification should appear on your repeat slip. Please ensure that you book an appropriate appointment to avoid unnecessary delays to further prescriptions.